domingo, 20 de mayo de 2012

Morning 10k to cap the week

This morning around 6:45 a.m. I went out with my brother and my father to the mirador, so basically no hills today, the plan for me was to do 10 kms to cap the week in 54 kms or around 34 miles. Within 3.5 kms We parted ways, I put the watch on time of day and run at an easy pace, in fact the stomach at the beginning was not very happy after the 6 slides of pizza and 3 breadsticks and a couple of glass of coke, oh well!! needed to work it off today! I thought that I was going to run around 57-58 mins, given the effort I was putting, but when I was approaching my home, I changed the watch to the chrono and saw 54:xx , I was totally surprised, the effort was pretty controlled and easy, it seems that the hills are starting to pay off, that is one of the pros of running by feel! Weather was rainy and a bit sunny at the same time! Happy Sunday! Runs this week: 6 runs, I had wihtout running six times since 2-3 months ago, so I am heading the right direction!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario