martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

Nice run taking splits

This morning skipped the predawn, at 10:45 a.m. I went for my run, was not too motivated to run, but then I reminded myself that I can run so I needed to run, a lot of people can't run, so why throw that beautiful gift? Today I decided to take splits and look at the watch during the run, a lot of time without doing that, mostly I put the watch on time of day and run, today to beat the monotony a bit, I took/saw splits, got to the conservatory in 7:27, then did 6 laps( each lap has 1 km or so) there with splits of 6:02,5:53,5:49,5:46,5:42,5:37 and the way back 6:15, the way back has a big downhill and the way out has that downhill inverse, so very uphill( it is the same route to get to the conservatory and to get back to my house after getting out of the conservatory). The first half was 25:27, the second half 23:38 or so! The effort was basically the same but as the time went by the legs were smoother and smoother, easy effort, easy pace. The leg is behaving pretty well!! Weather was not that hot!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario