sábado, 12 de mayo de 2012

Much better morning run today with my father

This morning was up at 6:00 a..m. was determined to run early in the morning today, so sit for a bit, then waited for my father to wake up and we were out the door by 6:50 a.m. the sun was up already, little breeze, we went out at an easy pace and today I ran with the watch on time of day but took the 2 halves splits, first half was in 29:20, we were going easy there, my form was good, with 3k to go I dropped him and finished the 10k in 57:03, second half in 27:42, much faster than the first and felt alot better, my father did 58:16, so a negative split for him as well, He did much better than last time!! Felt good today, nothing beats an early morning run!! the only problem was the heat and humidity in the second half, nothing compared to my 11:00a.m. runs though! was very tolerable!! first time in 2 months that I do 10 kms, so good thing that I am ramping up my mileage( thanks Caleb for posting the base phase article, it has really motivated to put the miles in). Happy Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario