sábado, 19 de mayo de 2012

Nice morning run with slight variation

This morning I went for my run at 10:25 a.m. waiting for the rain to stop, I went out to the conservatory and meet my brother( he did 2 more laps with me, he was already running), and did 2 laps with him, then He went out the park, I was experiencing low energy levels, and in the 4th lap I was feeling better, decided to went out to the conservatory and do the Maximo Gomez route, getting to the conservatory again and then turning back home, did around 9.1k total, dont know the exact distance, was running with the watch on time of day, the effort was easy and when I got out off the hills I was floating through the streets, total time was 52:33, Feeling very good! The weather was very cloudy but sweated a lot though!! Happy Saturday!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario