sábado, 12 de septiembre de 2015

Another watchless run

Today I headed out at 6:05 p.m. to the conservatory without a watch again. I am really liking these watchless runs, but I also like the hybrid approach that I am taking which is 2-3 days watchless and 2-3 days with a watch. As I said in a previous post its good to run by feel, but also good to measure some laps when you are running faster so I think that is the perfect combination to train effectively, lets see how it works out.

I did 4 laps there and came back home to a total of 6.5k. Sometimes I increased effort and sometimes i decreased it. In the last 100-200s I sprinted but without losing form, that felt good. Tomorrow I ll wear a watch and probably will push things a bit for a couple of mins.

6.5k watchless.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario