martes, 15 de septiembre de 2015

Easy run plus strides

Today I headed out at 6:10 p.m. to the conservatory and did 5 laps there and some more to complete the 6.5k total.

Today I wore a watch and laps were in 6:07,6:05,6:01,6:03,5:34.  I felt really good after the 3rd lap, the last lap was way faster than the rest because in the last lap I incorporated 4 x 20 seconds strides.

In the strides I decided to do them fast but under control, the last time I did them I was out of breath the whole way, today eventhough I did the strides very controlled and smooth, during the recovery I was huffing and pufffing real bad. People only stared at me in an akward manner, ha!

I need to continue doing strides, because I cant really maintain a fast pace for too long without suffering!

6.5k in around 39 mins.

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario