lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2015

Blah run + sprints

Today I went out at 6:15 p.m. to the conservatory without a watch. I started feeling great and rested, but after the 2nd lap in the conservatory I felt like crap and decrease the pace as easy as possible to save something for the strides in the last lap.

I did 5 laps there and in the last lap incorporated 4 x 20 secs sprints, I say sprints because I got over myself and ran the strides harder than I should, up to the point that in my second stride, I almost fell down facing down, I was about to eat dust with my mouth, I lose the strength in my legs, but could regroup myself and get back to having a good posture once again. The last 2 strides, were a bit slower, but faster than I should I believe. At least I am controlling better my breathing between the strides.

Felt a bit frustrated because most of the time my easy runs feel like a struggle, eventhough I am running easy, more often than not, the breathing is faster than I would like, but at least I am getting my training in,

6.5k watchless!

Have a great Monday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario