martes, 1 de septiembre de 2015

Junk food day

Today I got my run later than planned, because at 3:30 p.m. I went to Wendy´s to eat some hamburguer with a friend, I ate a huge combo there and was full till around 7 p.m. I started my run at 7:15 p.m. and was still full, but I gave it a try.

I went out to the conservatory without a watch at an easy pace, did not feel bad at all, but felt fat and full of food, but could complete my 4 laps no problem, after 4 laps I headed back home. Today I did not stay with the guys there, I decided to just finish here at home as it was getting late.

On top of that after the run I had another Wendy´s combo that my brother brought me yesterday and I  save it to my dinner today. I feel really guilty about all that eating. I must have consumed around 5000 calories I think today.

I need to keep an eye on that, because I am eating a lot lately, I do better run more and eat less if I want to be in better shape by December.

6.5k without a watch.

Have a great Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario