miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2015

Decent humpday run

Today I headed out to the conservatory as late as yesterday, at 7:15 p.m. this time around I did it on purpose since I really like the run yesterday and there not a lot of people walking there so no dodging people at all.

Today I wore my watch and wanted to hold a faster pace than my normal easy pace and wanted to do all laps sub 6 mins. I headed out to the conservatory in 7:32, that felt harder than it should, then did 4 laps in 5:58,5:50,5:45,5:27 and back home at a good pace. From the conservatory to home I did 6:15, so the pace was faster than the last lap in the conservatory, but of course on the way home I have a big downhill that put me in good momentum for the last 400s.

Felt unconfortable in the first lap, but after that just loosened up and the pace was faster and effort easier, the last lap I really pushed a bit.

Did 6.5k in 37:18. I think that is slow compared with the effort put, but I am getting there and running consistently. Felt good and was sweating like a pig at the end!

Have a great humpday and keep the running going!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario