lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2015

Capping a good week

On Saturday afternoon I was going to do my final run of the week, but lazyness hit me and moved that to Sunday afternoon, I almost bailed that run too, but then I had a good talk with myself and got tough!! I went out at 5:15 p.m. yesterday without a watch to the conservatory, I felt bad from the get go, because I had not digested my food yet and I could feel it the whole run, that same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago, anyway, I was very happy to have completed my run and to say that I ran 6 days the past week. I did 4 laps in the conservatory and finished 6.5k total.

That put me in great position to tackle this week once again and having run yesterday bump up my motivation for this week. Those strides are working because my stride felt easier too, the only problem was the stomach, but anything else was in its place.

Today I ll just run easy watchless and ll do strides. The belt of my watch broke so I need to get that repaired before I do a timed run again, probably I ll do that tomorrow since I want to time a couple of laps at a good pace.

So 6 runs last week, feeling pretty good about it!!

Have a great week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario