miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2015

Rain soaked to the bones run

Today the whole has been raining, that did not worry me since I put my mind to do my run no matter what, so when my running time came at 6:10 p.m. it was pouring lightly, but as soon as I walked down the stairs it started raining harder, but I was going to run no matter what.

I went out to the conservatory with the road very wet in 7:35, that felt like a sprint, that always happen to me when its raining, I am running slow and in the turnover that feels like a sprint. Anyways, I did 5 laps there in 6:22,6:08,5:48,5:49.5:46 and back home to complete the 7.5k in 44:33.

After seeing that first lap split I really got angry, but did not speed up intentionally, after the 1st lap, it started raining very hard, I dont recall a run where it rained that hard for so long there in the conservatory.

in the half of the 3rd lap a young guy passed me at a good pace, I increased pace too, that is the reason for the sub 6 min laps. I am sick of people passing me, people that dont even look as disciplined runners.

We were only 3 people there in the park, and all 3 were runners, besides us, nobody exercising there. I dont know if I am crazy, but honestly I really want to run decent on December, and the rain is not going to stop me from reaching my goals, maybe people exercise´s goals are not that big or ambitious to exercise in the rain and to brave the elements, its a shame!! because that is a great experience!!

I really like this run besides the dirty water in the street , that really leave you with bad smell , and that really put me in a very bad mood along with the slow last km given the effort. Inside the park the run was great!

Have a great humpday and I hope to see more people braving the elements next time!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario