lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2015

Zapping the zero

Yesterday I did not run because when it was time to run, I was waiting to watch the US open final Federer vs djocovic so I got lazy and did not run, so I ran 4 times past week. To be honest I felt really guily to have missed that run, but its in the past and I have to concentrate in this week .

Today I headed out watchless at 6:30 p.m. to the conservatory and did 5 laps there, when I had 2 laps there José joined me and did 1 lap with me, but in the following lap He really took off and build a big gap, I tried to bridge that gap but I just could not, in the last part of that lap I tried to increase effort, but while the breathing was fine, the legs were dead. Then He stopped and I continued to one more lap  to complete 6.5k total.

These days I am running watchless a lot because I like to run by effort, tomorrow will be another watchless run, and then will wear a watch for a couple of days and then back to watchless, it is a good method for variation.

Weather was good and overall I felt fine, but honestly I did not like that Jose built a gap on me that easily, I need to work on my turnover and my speed!

Have a great week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario