domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2015

Finishing the week

I have not run on Sundays for more than a month due to thiefs robbing people here in my neighboorhood, but in the last last several Sundays nothing has happened, so I wanted to run 6 times this week so that meant that I had to run today no matter what.

At 5:00 p.m. I got out with my brother to the conservatory in 7:35, I was ahead at that time, but not long after He joined me easily, then We did 4 laps in the first 2 laps I had the lead, but in the 3rd He passed me and put a big gap on me that I never could bridge. I hold on the best that I could, but the heat and the food in my stomach were getting the best of me. I was not racing of course, I was just running easy, but when We have that heat even the easiest pace feels unconfortable.

My laps were 6:16,5:57,5:55,5:56 and from the conservatory to my home in 6:19, that was a bit fast compared to the effort I was putting. My brother was well ahead in the distance. He finished the 6.5k in 37:43 and I sped up in the last 80m to finish in 38:30.

Felt a bit tired, but I was happy that I am running consistently, those paces if I continue to run consistenty will feel very easy.

6 runs this week!

A special person for me was running a 5k race today, hope that She ran very well and continue to reap the benefits of running!!

Hope you had a fantastic week!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario