viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2015

Thursday run

I could not post yesterday so I am posting today. Today I will take the day off because I am going to the swiming pool and to be honest both shin are bothering me, not running, but when I touch the area I can feel as if I was hit there, so today´s rest certainly is going to serve me well.

Yesterday I headed out to the conservatory at 5:55 p.m. without a watch, was planning to run with a watch  but my brother took the watch to his work. No problem, I wanted to do around 50 mins, but after 5 laps in the conservatory , ran a bit more an called it a day. So around 6.5k total watchless.

I felt very strong and feel that the laps flew by, but for some reason I just wanted to stop after 5 laps. I ll try to run longer in either Saturday or Sunday,

Feeling good about my consistency and my training, the only way that I can improve is to run 6 days per week, but on the other side of the spectrum I am suffering from shin splints, I ll take that risk though, because running is my relieve and I cant fanthom to only run 3-4 times per week, plus I would not improve with that schedule.

Have a great Friday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario