jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2015

Easy run + strides

Today I headed out to the conservatory at 6:15 p.m. in 7:35, but this time feeling under control, then did 5 laps in 6:05,6:01,5:57,6:01,5:30. In the last lap I incorporated 4 x 20 seconds strides. I did those very controlled but with fast turnover, this time the huffing and puffing was not that noisy, so it seems that I ll adapt little by little.

I have decided not to neglect strides since those can be very beneficial for the turnover and speed, and also form. I think that it helps to burn more calories given the fast short bursts!!

I did 39:00 total for around 6.5k.

Felt good today, but yesterday I forgot to mention that my left shin was bothering me, and it bothered me at times today, luckily when I was doing strides I did not feel it whatsoever!

Have a great Thursday everyone!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario