sábado, 30 de julio de 2016

Easy recovery run

Yesterday I took the day off as lately I am resting on Fridays, that is because I like to run Saturday mornings and I am just tired having run the evening before a morning run, of course that was not true in my last race where I just did that, but it was more of a suffle than a normal run.

Today I headed out to run at 8:20 a.m. with the sun shining hard. I went out to the conservatory without looking at my watch, I was just running easy by effort. The pace felt very easy, but I felt tired and very sluggish and the heat was high on top of that.

All in all I completed my 5 laps in the conservatory and back home, with splits of 7:53 to get there, then 5 laps in 6:29,6:25,6:19,6:11,6:15, then back home in 7:09 to finish up  the 7.5k in 47:17. Felt much slower than that, but I felt tired from the tempo, although not sore.

Another run in the books!

Have a great afternoon!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario