martes, 5 de julio de 2016

Easy watchless evening rainy run

Today after work I was unsure if I was going to be able to run because the whole had been raining and even on my way home from work just minutes before my run it started raining hard, so I was considering to run or not.

I took a short nap, and at 7:20 p.m. I headed out because it was not raining, so why not get out and run some. I went out to the conservatory watchless at an easy pace and did 5 laps, then came back home and completed the 7.5k.

The achilles bothered me some today, not too much, but it was present. That thing dissapear in the last couple of laps and I felt the best during those laps. I finally could get into a groove, because the first few laps, although I did not feel bad, I was not feeling great either, but luckily that changed in the last 2 laps.

Good and easy run, another run in the books!!7.5total!


Have a great rainy Tuesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario