martes, 19 de julio de 2016

Easy running

Today I left work at 6:40 p.m. and was out running at 7:30 p.m., later than I would have liked, but I have to get my training in. These past days have been crazy at work and the stress continues, luckily I have the running that helps me decompress a bit and relieve stress, the best stress reliever in my book.

I was a bit sore from Sunday so I took it easy, but as I am resting tomorrow, I sped up a bit in the last couple of laps, not a lot , but just enough to get sub 6 mins laps, so you can say it was steady state last couple of laps.

I felt good today, a bit tired at times, but generally good, the heat was awful and was soaking wet at the end.

I only looked at the watch post run, but the splits were 8:01 to get to the conservatory, 6 laps in 6:24,6:17,6:09,6:13,5:54,5:40. The last 2 laps were with a gatorade bottle in my hand, big mistake, I should have waited till the end of the run, I only took a little zip, I basically downed it post run. Finish up with 90 secs to finish my 7.5k run in 46:28.

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario