domingo, 3 de julio de 2016

Saturday morning tempo

It seems that I forgot to post yesterday. Its rare in me, but I posponed the post till I forget completely about it.

Yesterday morning, later than planned though, around 8:20 a.m. I went out by my own,, my father in in the USA till August 8th, so those weekend morning runs I ll have to do them alone.

I went out to the conservatory easy, and ran 1 lap easy, I had planned another 3k at tempo effort, 1 lap easy to finish and back home for a total of 7.5k.

The heat was very strong and it was not easy to tolerate that heat, but I ran faster than last week eventhough it was hot as hell. Never looked at the watch till after run, but I took splits which were 8:00 to get to the conservatory, 6:36 first lap easy, 3 laps(3k) in 5:13,5:14,5:03, around 16 or secs faster than last week, and I dont signs of soreness today, as opposed to last week that I felt very sore on Sunday, today I am normal and I am looking forward to my easy run in the evening. 6:42 for the last lap easy and finished the 7.5k in 44:37.

To be honest when I stopped the heart rate was at 1000 bpm, but the heat had a lot to do with it, felt good, felt decent, but a lot of work need to be done, I want to do my tempo runs in sub 25 mins for the 5k (sub 5 min per lap/km).

Stay tuned for today`s  evening run post!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario