martes, 12 de julio de 2016

Night easy run

Today I was not sure if I was going to get my run in, because I left work somewhat late, at 6:52 p.m. then bought groceries quickly, and I got out to my run at 7:45 p.m., I did not want to lose my run, so I left work I decided that I would get my run in no matter what, and thats how that worked.

I went out easy to the conservatory , and got there in 7:56, then did 6 laps that mentally were long, but phisically I felt fine, first lap in 6:25, worked my way down to 5:55 in the last lap. Not bad after 2 whopper combos at lunch time.

Felt good and the weather was not as nasty as yesterday, did 7.5k in 47:15 or so. Happy to have run one more time, today it was a stressful day at work, and those stressful days will continue! but I am prepared for that and the running is my outlet so that I can beat whatever is thrown my way!

Have a great night folks!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario