jueves, 9 de mayo de 2019

Back to running

I am back after 5 days off to let my finger in the foot to heal. It has been better the past few days, but I still feel it bothering me when I have shoes on, however, I decided to test it today.

I ran in the Blasco park at 7 p.m. with my brother, We did 6 laps today, but for me it was not a very pleasant run. I felt good cardiovascular wise, but I had to accommodate the foot the whole run, to minimize the "pain". Its still bothering me, got better at the end though. I can run, and I ll continue to run through it if possible. I started the 1st lap in 5:58, and the remaining laps were in 5:50-5:57, finishing the 6 laps in 35:27. I was ahead of my brother for pretty much the whole run, except when He caught me at around 27 mins or so.

I was happy to be back running, I was driving myself crazy with 5 days of no running, but I am in my break, so that also has to be respected, will run easy for 2 more weeks or so before starting workouts again. Weather was pretty hot today, its heating up here in Valencia. 28 Celsius today! We will see if I can run tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario