martes, 21 de mayo de 2019

Evening rainy run

Today I headed out running at 7:25 p.m. or so because it started to rain when I was getting dressed to run. Waited for a bit, to see if the rain stopped, but it did not, so I decided to go out regardless. The idea was to go to the Blasco park and do 8-9 laps incorporating 6 strides at the end, but I pretty much forget about the strides with the wet dirt of the Blasco park.

When I tried to do one lap in the Blasco park (I almost did), I realized that it was too slippery and wet to run there, so almost at the end of the first lap I decided to head to the Universidad de Valencia, which is a big Campus with a big space to run, so I headed there and found a self made loop and run several times that loop, till my watch had 47:08. Each lap of the loop took me 7:15-7:16, so the pace was very even.

Kept the effort easy and just rolled at a good pace. Weather was fine once the rain stopped. I skipped the strides though! Around 7.5k total

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario