lunes, 6 de mayo de 2019

Running break

As I said in my previous post, the finger is still bothering me so I decided to take some days off running, so that I can heal. I Will be back running on Wednesday or Thursday if the finger recovers. After that, I ll just run easy for 2-3 weeks so that I can recover from all these weeks of hard  and consistent running. I Will start stress workouts stronger and more fresh. Hopefully I can tackle some PR`S at the end of the year if I continue running the way that I am running.

I am still surprised with my performance on Saturday, the course was not pancake flat like most races here in Valencia, it had some ups and downs, and despite that I almost duplicated my time from the "Never Stop running 5k" where I ran 23:00 on February 24th in a much more favorable course. Anyway, I Will take that, and still a lot of work to do, the level is just high here, so any old guy could run a time like that at the drop of a hat here, but on a personal level that is a huge improvement!

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario