sábado, 11 de mayo de 2019

Maintainance evening run

Today I ran at 7 p.m. by myself again in the Blasco park and I did the same as yesterday and as this week. 6 laps in the Blasco park for a total of 5.4k or so. Today I thought that the finger was going to bother a lot during the run, because it was bothering me at home, but its not bothering a lot when running fortunately.

Today I felt somewhat fresh and when with it, kept the effort easy, but the pace was way faster than the previous two days. total time for today was 32:39

Splits were: 5:49, next 2 laps in 11:14 (17:03), 5:21 (22:24), 5:08 (27:32), 5:07 (32:39). Second half was in 15:36, so I really increased pace in the second half. But as I said it was still in the easy range, breathing was very controlled and felt fresh.

Felt good today even though that it was very hot. This morning for the first time was spectating at a Triathlon, cheering for Pablo, my brother`s coworker, the one that raced the 10k with us last week. It was an entertaining experience and a lot of people of all levels doing the Sprint, Super sprint and Olympic Triathlon. That make me think of doing one some day. I have never swam in open waters and I have years without biking, but like the running, those things can be trained.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario