viernes, 24 de mayo de 2019

Easy rainy day

Yesterday was my day off.

Today I ran at 6:45 p.m. with my brother in the Blasco park. The plan for today was to do 8 laps easy incorporating some strides, but again the strides had to be postponed due to rain and wet and muddy terrain. I just did 8 laps at an easy effort. First lap was 5:29,, which I was surprised with how easy I was going and how fast that lap was for being an easy run.

I decided to not look at the watch anymore till the end of the run, but pressed the split button at halfway point to see post run at what time I crossed the halfway point. I seemed to slow down after the first lap, and finished the 8 laps (7.2k) in 44:41, halfway was 22:28, so I did negative split.

I felt really good and easy, the only problem was the wet terrain and had to be careful at times to not fall down. My brother did his first lap fast in 3:43 for 900m, given the terrain conditions today I told him that it was a good time, He then ran easy, but slower than me, so We did not run together today so to speak.

Weather was rainy, but I felt pretty good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario