jueves, 30 de mayo de 2019

Easy recovery run

Generally, I rest on Thursdays, but as I will be out of town on Sunday, I decided to move the rest day to Sunday. Next week, my rest day will be Thursday as usual.

Today I ran at 6:35 p.m. with my brother in the Blasco park. Today I was sore and tired, those intervals really got the best of me. These are the first intervals that really leave me sore for the next day. Anyway, today was very easy just to recover.

We did 9 laps.Looked the watch in the first lap in 5:50 feeling tired and sluggish, then loosened up as the run progressed, pressed the split button in the 8th lap which was 46:02 and finished the 9 laps in 51:42. Only looked the watch at the end after the first lap. Goal today was to run easy and recover. Weather was hot!

Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario