domingo, 19 de mayo de 2019

Second run of the day

This was my second run of the day. I had not run twice per day in 10 years probably. No need for me though, since my mileage is not high enough to try to divide my mileage into 2 runs per day. I did that because I did not have much to do today, and what better to take advantage of time than to run, so I made the most of it.

I ran with my brother in the evening in the Turia park. He was doing his 90 mins run, and I would join him in his halfway into the run, so when He had 45 mins or so. I waited for him at 6:45 p.m. in the meeting point and He was running at 6 mins per km pace, so I had to start faster than intended, but the pace soon felt very confortable. The first km was 6:21, with the 50m extra, so around 6:00-6:05, or so, then all the remaining kms were sub 6 mins per km, We got through halfway (my run) in 24:01, as soon as I turned around I started to feel tired and tired, with 2k to go I was running out of gas. I suspect, that it was due that this being my second run of the day. I really admire those people that run doubles several times per week! We finished the 8.1k in 47:55. Around 16.2k total for the day for me! Solid day of training!

Around 55k total for the week! not bad!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario