viernes, 31 de mayo de 2019

Easy evening run

Today I ran with my brother at 7 p.m. in the Blasco park. We did 8 laps today since We are doing our tempo workout tomorrow morning. I just wanted to keep things easy today and felt much better than expected. When I was at home, I felt sore, but once I got moving felt pretty good.

First lap was in 6:03, I was a bit scared because yesterday and today when I was walking, I am feeling like a cramp in my left, just like what I suffered last year in Boston, when I was crossing a street, so I started my run very slowly trying to prevent that.

After the first lap, did not look at the watch again, but pressed the split button at halfway in 23:11, and I finished the 8 laps (7.2k) in 45:42, so negative split by 40 seconds. Anyway, the effort was very easy getting ready for tomorrow`s 5k tempo. Weather was hot, but good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario