domingo, 12 de mayo de 2019

Easy evening running

Today I ran at 7 p.m. once more with the sun shining hard, We have light till almost 9 p.m., that is my favorite thing about the summer months here. I did 6 laps again in the Blasco park alone in 33:18, around 5.4k total.

I never looked at the watch today, just ran easy by feel. Before the run I was feeling a bit tired, but once I did a couple of laps felt pretty good. Almost start competing with a gal that passed me, but I hold myself back and kept running at my effort.

It was a good week of low training. Its time to start ramping up the mileage a bit, but will keep the easy runs for 2 more weeks, to let the past cycle of running be absorbed properly.

This morning I was in my brother`s race , He did 49:47 or so for 10k, so His best time in years, but I told him that He could run more than 90 seconds faster. I did 46:36 last week, and We train together at pretty much the same pace, He is doing the intervals a bit slower and the tempos too, but basically our fitness are pretty much the same. At least He improved from the 51:08 that He ran last week. It was a fun race to watch.

Weather today was hot, but good, around 23 Celsius.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario