lunes, 27 de mayo de 2019

Easy evening run + 6 strides

Today I ran at 7 p.m. in the Blasco park. I did 9 laps, which is 8.1k and incorporated 6 x 100m or so strides from lap 6 to 8, then did another easy lap to complete the 9 laps. I ran with my brother from lap 2 to 6. First lap was 5:46, then did not look at the watch till the end, but pressed the split button in the 8th lap, which I crossed in 43:20, and did the last lap in 5:23 to complete the 8.1k in 48:43. It was basically the same run as Saturday, but today it was much hotter I think.

I felt not so good in the first couple of laps, but felt better as the run went by and in the strides felt pretty fast and smooth. Tomorrow I resume the interval work. We have planned to do some 1000m repeats, We will see how it goes!!

Have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario