domingo, 26 de mayo de 2019

Birthday morning run

Today is my birthday and I ran with my brother at 9:30 a.m. in the Blasco Park. Its better to burn off the calories off front, because today will be a big day of eating, lol.

Today We did 11 laps in the Blasco park, which is 9.9k, but kept running till 10.2k, because thats when my brother`s GPS told that We had 10k, crazy!

First lap was 5:49, 8 laps in 45:48, 11 laps in 62:38, then finished the run at 64:38 for I would guess was 10.2k. It was a good run, great weather, good conversation and easy effort. My left calf was bothering at some points, yeah, the same calf that put me aside for several weeks one year ago. I will make sure to hydrate well and stretch that calf.

49k for the week, 6 runs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario