domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

Easy morning ¨long run¨

This morning woke up at 6:30 a.m. and was out around 7:10 a.m. with my brother, today I was going to do my longest run since May , which is 11k, to the 2.5k of the mirador and back, I decided to ditch the watch today and go very easy because I felt tired from yesterday´s tempo, Danilo ran with me again and he took the time, I asked him the time for the first half and we had 33:05, and finished the run in 63.28, so the second half was in 30:23, nice second half, felt very tired overall, the left knee started to bother me at the end, but that its because I am not used to the weekly kms that I put in this week. The weather was allright and tomorrow is a rest day.

11k total, 63:28.

Runs this week: 6 runs, that is the goal and I want to really PR this year.

Kilometraje semanal: 52 kms, much better than a month ago, but the plan is to get to the 70s with the endless season approach(workouts).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario