domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

The long run:14k

This morning I woke up at 7:00 a.m. and I was out with my brother Danilo at 7:25 a.m. to do my long run of 14k, which for most people its a normal run, however I went out at an easy pace today without a watch, Danilo took the time though. In the first part of the run was feeling tired and heavy but when We hit halfway I was warmed up and did not feel as tired, finished the 14k in 1:21:05 according to Danilo´s watch. The route was to the mirador , the 4k and back, felt really good after the first 2 miles, in fact, better than I thought, the left knee was bothering a bit, but I think its for the pounding and that I hadnot done 14k since May of 2011, so I am heading the right direction!! Good run to cap the week.

14k total without a watch, 81:05(Danilo´s watch).

Runs this week: 6 runs.

Kilometraje semanal: 60 kms, I am getting back to my former mileage which is great, hope I see the fruction of this training, however I have all year long to do quality workouts!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario