lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

Nice morning run in La Romana, Los altos

Yesterday I went out with Danilo in casa de Campo La Romana to do our run, we went to bed at 4.30 a.m. and were up by 9.30 a.m., we went out to run at 10.50 a.m. we did 40 mins of total running, the first 8 mins , my uncle robert ran with us, then We sped up and were running almost hard for the last part, dia round 2.45 of negative split, after the run I did 4 strides, felt a bit tired at the end since they were a lot of little hills and the sun was strong. What a great change of landscape. Nice morning for a run.

7.8k or so in 40 mins, then 4 strides.

Today since I only took running clothes for one day, I did not run today because I thought we were coming back yesterday, I needed a rest day anyway.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario