sábado, 28 de enero de 2012

No 3k time trial but my weekly tempo run

This morning I woke up very early to do my timetrial, but my stomach was not feeling quiet good, and the 4 glass of beers las night did not help either, decided to sleep in and went out for my tempo run at 8:20 a.m. had classes at 10 a.m., so did not have enough time to get enough warm up and cool down, but that was only my fault. Went out to the conservatory,warmed up for 8 mins, then decided to do the 5 laps at tempo pace right away, the splits were 4:49,4:48,4:41,4:41,4:32. The first couple of laps I was very heavy and felt not so good, fortunately later the body found the pace and could finish strong, finished the 5k in 23:33, my normal tempo time, but the splits changed up too much, the good news is that I finished faster, the quads did not felt that good, so if I would have done the time trial today, it would has been a disaster!! all in all good tempo kms. did 1.2k to cool down. the short w/u and c/d was due to limited time.

7.5k total.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario