viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2015

Catching up

Merry Christmas to all of you!!

On Wednesday I tried to run but just made it 2 laps to the 400s dirt track in the baseball stadium before calling it a day! About an hour before running, I just felt weak and aweful, as if I would get sick, it was a smart decision.

On Thursday I took the day off, so I think that those 2 days were my days off of the week, so today evening I was back to business.

At 5:30 p.m. I went out with my brother to do  modofied route, 1k out and back to the Altagracia mini market and back (2k), then head to the conservatory front door and back (4.5k), and complete the 5k, I completed the 30:21, which was bout 5.2k.

I felt good overall, but a bit bloated, but as the run went on , felt better and better. Honestly, I wanted to run a bit more, but the conservatory its full of people watching the light and running there is a nightmare, thanks goodness, I suggested my brother to do the modified route, since I knew from previous years that in days like these is almost impossible to run in the conservatory , even outside the conservatory.

Anyway, happy to have run and to have not gotten sick, I felt very good again!! Hope you have a great Christmas day!!

5.2k or so @30:21.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario