martes, 1 de diciembre de 2015

Yesterday`s easy run

This post is from yesterday`s run, I could not post yesterday so here it goes.

The whole day had been very rainy so I was not sure of my running happening,  I was actually was not afraid of the rain, I was afraid of all the holes in the street on my way to the park, thats what caused my ankle spring earlier this month. Now imagine that without seeing the holes under big paddles of rain, not fun.

Luckily, it stopped raining after 5 p.m and as a female friend of mine came to run with my father and me, my father bailed the run, but I decided to get my run in, so my friend and I headed out to the conservatory at 5:30 p.m., but I told her that after the big hill, after the 500-600s I would run at my normal pace, I kind of did that, but  I did not increase pace  a whole lot.

I got to the conservatory over 8 mins, and then did 3 laps corner to corner, my friend opted for another route, my splits were 10:21,9:55,11:04. After half of the first lap I was running at my normal easy pace until the last half of the last lap, when I told my friend to run with me so We could get out of the conservatory together to home, since it was pouring, the plan was to finish there and to come walking from there. Since it was raining, I decided to run home, so I slowed down to meet her pace and We continued on to finish the run in 50:40 for 7.5k or a bit more for me.

The pace was very easy, but I felt really good, and also I wanted to play it safe because on Sunday I would have pushed the pace and did not want to hurry things up. I am getting in shape but its a process and I dont want to fuck things up!

Today the day started very cloudy, but right now the sun is strong, hope that it continues that way till my run this evening, today`s run is going to be faster but still easy, because I want to do a workout tomorrow!!

Hope you have a great start to the week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario