viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2015

Easy morning run

Yesterday was off.

Today at 7:30 a.m. I headed out to the conservatory  at an easy pace, felt tired, but then I remembered that I did a fartlek on Wednesday night so that made more sense.

I got to the conservatory in 7:40, then did 3 laps corner to corner in 10:18,10:05,9:51. Then ran 1 more min, and headed back home to run 7.5k+ in 46:23.

I felt good by the end and the weather was a bit hot. Tomorrow I ll run twice because in the morning I ll do my normal run, and at night, I ll run with a friend her  1st 5k in the Flash night run 5k. I ll run with her in her first race ever and I ll add mileage to my training so a win /win situation.

I ll have to be very careful since I have a lot of years without running twice in one day (without the long hours of sleep).

It should be a good experience, I wanted to run that race hard, but Ill save that energy for the Christmas 5k, 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario