domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2015

Morning 10k

Yesterday I slept in and did not run, well, I should have run yesterday, because last night I could not drink even a little beer because I wanted to run 10k today, not that I drink a lot, I dont even remember the last time I drank, maybe 3-4 months ago.

This morning woke early at 6:40 a.m. and headed out the door with my father at 7:30 a.m. to the mirador, I wanted to do 10k+ including some 400s there in the mirador, but when I went out that I felt that tight and tired, dont know why, because I rested yesterday.

I went out the first 3k feeling not fairly confortable in 17:47, the next 2k in 5:48,5:42 to cross the halfway in 29:18 (5 seconds slower than last time but more unconfortable), the next 2k in 5:46 and 5:42, then the last 3k (mirador to home) in 15:49, it contains a big downhill, that is the reason why I can run so fast compared to the other splits.

Finished in 56:36, a bit over 70 secs slower than last time, luckily, I felt better in the second half than in the first half, in the first half I felt very tight and out of breath sometimes, but could recover in the second half, I did not push as hard as last time in the last 3k, but I pushed a little bit.

Today I felt very fat and heavy compared to last time where I just ran smoothly and felt like flying at times. The 400s did not happen, did not worth it to do a workout feeling like that and I wont get any benefits since the 5k race is on Saturday.

10k@56:36 (29:18,27:18).

5 runs this week as planned.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario