martes, 1 de diciembre de 2015

Humid evening run

As I said this morning, I ran in the evening today at 6:30 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory with my brother and I did 4 laps corner to corner and ran some more to complete the 48 mins, or at my judgement, 8k.

My brother struggle to keep that pace eventhough the pace was very easy, I got to the conservatory in 7:47, I thought that I was going faster, then did 4 laps corner to corner in 10:06,9:55,9:47,9:37. My brother stopped just after 30 mins, He was very tired, He said. I continued on to complete the 48 mins, feeling good overall, but hey! within 15 mins of running I was sweating like a pig and I finished the run as if I would have just jumped in a pool. The humidity was just crazy, nothing compared to yesterday or Sunday, that might explain the slower splits given the effort. Anyway, splits does not matter in easy runs, I want to do something fast tomorrow, so I was holding back today.

We will see how it goes!

8k+ in 48 mins.

Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario