jueves, 31 de diciembre de 2015

Last run of 2015

I did not run Tuesday and Wednesday, low motivation, but that low motivation has to come to an end, because I ll get back into shape, maybe I wont get to my fastest times this  upcoming year, but eventually I will.  I dont pretend to race if I am not in shape, nor in a decent weight.

I see great things coming next year, 2014 and 2015 were not very good years in my book, and 2015 was even worse, I have to be greatful that I am healthy and can walk, breath, smile and be greatful for all the people that encouraged me and were with me in the happy times as in the difficult times.

I hope that those difficult times stop for a bit in 2016 and I can get a bit forward in life, this past year I was very stuck in my professional and running life(I trained very consistently, in fact , this year is one of my most consistent years in the running departament, but I just jogged along and seldom did something fast), in the personal life I am always learning new things and try to be better everyday.

I have understood that everything comes with dedication, and if things dont show up in one moment, if you keep putting effort into it, success is inevitably. 

I see myself succeeding and moving forward! I had enough of "stuckness". 


As for the today`s run, I ran with my brother this morning at 8:30 a.m. wanted to run earlier, but got to bed late watching a baseball game, my team lost! We got to the conservatory in 7:57, did 5 laps in 6:24,6:22,6:31,6:20,6:05, back in 6:49 for 47:02 in 7.5k. The run was very slow, but I think given my recent performance that is probably my actual easy pace, so no biggies. The weather was a bit hot and I enjoyed my brothers company!

Have a great new year eve! and Enjoy with the family!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario