lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

Easy evening run with Alexis

This evening at 6:30 p.m.  I headed out to the Baseball stadium with my friend Alexis and did 20 laps there ( Alexis did 10 laps to complete 4k), I did 8k.

I started the run feeling pretty heavy because all the coke that I have consumed today, yeah, I need to stop that crap, Hit the 4k in 24:52, then loosened up the second half and started to do sub 6 mins kms. Finished the 8k in 48:18, so a nice negative split.  Second half was in the 23:30s range. It does not matter much, I was just running easy and recovering from yesterday`s 10k.

Did not have a lot of motivation today, but got out there and got the job done, life is not color of roses, sometimes what you love is not going to be very motivating, but you have to do what you have to do, that is how you get better in all areas of life!!

Weather was very hot, sometims I thought that I were in a sauna!!

8k@48:18.

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario