miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2015

Evening Mini fartlek

Today I wanted to do something fast and headed out to the conservatory at 7:05 p.m. with Juan got there in 8:40, the traffic was just awful, I was running very easy to prepare myself to the fast running,did 1 lap corner to corner in 11:10 to warm up and at around 23 mins I started my 1 min repeats, I just did 5 x 1 min repeats, wanted to do more, but I was just spent, the humidity was crazy, and I was huffing and puffing a lot, then ran around 15 more mins and I decided to do a longer/slower repeat in the last 2:30 or so to finish up the run, this time the effort was more controlled but still hard, because I was not too content with the 1 min repeats.

I did 4 laps corner to corner, but I only was aware of the time in the first one in 11:10 and in the last one 9:53, thanks to the last 2.5 mins acceleration.

I wanted to warm up faster, but I was fucked up and nervious of the workout ahead, and honestly running that slow did not help too much to the fast running, but after the first interval my turnover could get used to that pace.

All in all, a good workout, around 7-8 mins total of fast running, which is decent.

Total time was round 50:40, which I think was around 8k. But fast portion was the key today not overall time.

Weather was just awful, I was sweating in the first 5 mins of starting the run!!

Have a great Humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario