domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2015

Easy tiring morning run

Yesterday I did not run, so I suppose this is going to be a 4 runs week.

Today at 10:00 a.m. ( We woke up at 9 am), my brother and I went out to the conservatory, but  Danilo took off early and I catched him just before the conservatory, but He took off again and never looked back, each lap the gap was bigger and each lap I was pushing a bit more. I was running without a watch because my brother had the watch, but He did not start the watch properly, so I dont know my total time.

I did 3 laps in the conservatory and back for a total of 5.5k. I felt tired and I felt good at times and like crap other times, but overall could finish in one piece.

This was a down week of training, and I ll start my normal runs tomorrow.

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario