lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2015

Easy evening run

Yesterday took the day off.

Today I experienced some DOMS, but not like in the past, maybe I did not ran hard at all. Today I went at 6:10 p.m. with my brother to the Baseball stadium, did 20 laps or 8 kms. I was not sure how many laps I would do, but I felt good and did my normal run.

Splits per km were 6:29,6:12,6:00,11:43 in 2k,5:54,5:42,5:16 for a total of 47:19 for 8k. First half in 24:35. In the last lap I sped up and some fast guys were doing 1k repeats in the dirt track so when the fastest guy passed I tried to follow him for 200s, mission accomplished, then ran easy till finishing the run.

Felt really good today, and I did not drink coke today, snacks on yogurt and an apple, but not coke and I felt good out there.

I made a promise to myself that if I dont hit 170 pounds or less I wont race. We will see how that plays out! I have read a lot about nutrition, so its very possible, and ditching sugar and too much fat are keys to that quest!!

Have a great Monday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario