viernes, 11 de diciembre de 2015

Easy run + strides

Yesterday I took the day off. As I said earlier I am running 5 times per week, but increased intensity.

This morning I went out to the conservatory at 7:30 a.m. and did 5 laps and back. Got there in 7:40, then the 5 laps were in 6:37,6:15,6:12,6:11 and 5:45 incorporating 4 x 100s strides. I dont know if I did the strides to loosen up, or to see a sub 6 mins in my watch:)

I felt a bit tight and tired in the first 15 mins, but I thought I was going faster for sure, but the effort was easy enough so that I could recover but fast enough to get the adaptations. Maybe my actual natural easy pace right now is 6:10-6:15 per lap as I did in the second through the 4th lap. Got home in 6:56 and finished the 7.5k in 45:56.

Again, it was slow, but I was tight and a bit tired eventhough I yesterday.

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario