lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2015

Zapping the zero

I did not run in the morning so that meant to be creative to run in the evening, the only thing that made sense today was to run at 4-5 p.m. in the conservatory, since after 6 p.m. the light park is up and the crowd is unmanagable to run.

I got out with my brother to the conservatory at 4:30 p.m., I dont remember the last time I ran that early in the afternoon. I ate lunch at 1 p.m. and I was feeling it throughout my run, but I ran decent despite my stomach feeling full.

We did get to the conservatory in 7:24, then did 5 laps in the conservatory and my splits were 6:07,5:51,5:52,5:45,5:20 and back home in 6:45, for a total of 43:38 for 7.5k. My brother was 10 secs back.

I tried to drop him a few times to no avail, He is in much better shape than me. To be honest I did not feel fairly confortable today, basically I raced the watch to not get over 6 mins after the 1st lap.

Happy to have gotten my run in. The weather was a bit hot!

7.5k@43:38.

Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario