sábado, 5 de diciembre de 2015

Run number 1: Morning easy run

Today I woke up at 7:00 a.m. to do my own run this morning, I headed out to the conservatory with my father at 7:50 a.m. and I did 5 normal laps and back home. I think I have been lied, all of this 1.5 months I believed that I have been running faster than my normal easy pace, but today I realized that was not the case, but that is not a problem at all, since on my workouts or tempo runs I have been improving nicely, and as I have said before, splits on easy runs dont matter much, but for the pace of mind I thought I was running faster:)

Laps in the conservatory were 6:24,6:15,6:07,6:02,5:42. And from the conservatory to home 6:40. So the last 1.2k were a bit faster than the last lap in the park, but who cares! Botton line, is that today I felt tired and I had to push a bit to do that 5:40. It would be interesting, what can I do on tempo runs doing normal laps, We will find out soon!

Total was 7.5k in 45:34, the last 2.5k helped to bring the average pace down.

So run no.1 done and Tonight at 8:00 p.m. I ll be my friend`s rabbit in her first race ever! Should be fun!!

Have  a great morning!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario