miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2015

Evening mini tempo run

This evening at 7:40 p.m. or so, Juan, my brother Danilo and I went out to the 400s baseball stadium in front of my house, since at night the lights park( the conservatory) its in full force at night so its virtually impossible to run inside, the only way is to run outside of the park and its not very attractive, but I ll do several laps outside soon for sure, its hard to do laps on  and on in a 400s loop.

I warmed up 6:30(1k), then did 3k " fast", I wanted to improve my 14:59 of last week when I did that during the last 3k of my 10k. I thought that it was going to be easy, but the terrain got the best of me and I could only muster a 15:28 or so for 3k, 4k in 21:58 including the warm up. Not bad, that is a bit faster than my last 5k race, but the effort was way harder than I thought.

After those 22 mins, I continued running easy to complete 48 mins what I think is 8 kms. I felt good, but man I just could not get under 2:03 per lap, I was stuck at that pace, and the effort was high enough.

A good mini tempo run I think, that terrain is not the best to run hard, because the footing is slow, anyway, I ll try to incorporate a bit more faster running this week.

Tomorrow ll be a rest day! 8k total for the day soaking wet at the end!! December, what december!!, it feels like summer, the heat was so high IMO!

Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario