jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

Dawn easy run in the conservatory

This morning was up at 5:30 a.m. wanting to get some more sleep, but later in the day I just cant run, so I just got up and went out at 6:10 a.m. to the conservatory and did 6 laps easy there, splits were 6:11,6:06,6:00,5:58,5:52,5:20. That 5:20 was not that planned but the most interesting thing of the run was a guy who I passed him easily in the past, passed me today and stayed ahead for 3-4 laps, but He was struggling, I was just trying to recover from Tuesday intervals and getting ready for tomorrow´s tempo, but in the last lap I decided to catch him (I was running about 20-30m behind), then I was head to head with him I yelled ¨lets go!! then He surged again and built a gap, then I catched him again and did the same thing for 2 more times, then He sped up and it was time for me to leave the conservatory and go home, I am happy because I like motivating others, He was hurting bad when I yelled lets go¨so I just wanted to give him a boost of energy, I think I did that!! then just cruised home and did 8.5k total in 50:47. Felt good overall, tomorrow tempo run!! Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario